Manolo, The Mushroom, is a chewable fruit-shaped baby toy for sensory play, teething and bath time. Little gums love the texture of Hevea rubber. Soft and easy to hold by babies’ hands. Introduce a healthy lifestyle from a young age with Manolo, The Mushroom.
Fruits&Veggies are designed with no holes, so when they’re floating about, no bacteria or mold is created. Find out the other members of the Fruits&Veggies family!
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby’s senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping scholarize kids in India.
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
• Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural product). Air drying between use, is recommended.
• Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
• Oli&Carol toys are handmade and 100%natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
• Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
• Do not sterilize.