H2Origami Whale, a whale-shaped natural rubber chewable toy for sensory play, teething and bath time. This baby toy is designed to sooth teething gums while transporting little ones to a marine universe during bath time. This origami whale stimulates their imagination while raising awareness to respect animals and the ocean.
Our H2Origamis are designed with no holes so when they’re floating about, no bacteria or mold is created!
Meet the entire H2Origami Family!
Size 8 x 13,5cm
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby’s senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping scholarize kids in India.
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
• Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural product). Air drying between use, is recommended.
• Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
• Oli&Carol toys are handmade and 100%natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
• Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
• Do not sterilize.